Tuesday, August 09, 2005

woohoo!

my first chess blog...

it suffices to say for now that I am totally addicted to chess since 2 years, I often find myself daydreaming about it (analysing tactics in my head). I am also committed to improving my game, so I spend some evenings solving chess puzzles (and many more evenings playing on the net).

What prompted me to make my own blog was seeing a group of chess oriented blogs. hope I would be a budding Knight Errant too and share my experiences with the royal game with you.

Dark Knight

4 Comments:

Blogger Temposchlucker said...

Welcome! I anounced you at my site.

1:47 PM  
Blogger JavaManIssa said...

Welcome to the knights! :))

2:14 AM  
Blogger Mousetrapper said...

Welcome aboard!

4:07 AM  
Blogger chesslovers said...

welcome back again...happy know with you from indonesian chesslovers.thanks

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home